Kate Moss: Supermodel confessions!

 In a revealing interview, Kate Moss admits she never saw herself as model material, describing her looks as 'all right' 

 The mother-of-one admitted to the New York Times: 'I wasn't the prettiest girl in class. No breasts, short legs, gangly teeth. I didn't think I was model material, that's for sure.'

However, since her worldwide debut as a topless model for Calvin Klein at age 17, she concedes that she has grown to appreciate her appearance # 'I think they're all right, my looks, now,' she said. 'But I've never seen myself as sexy or a side of myself that boys would like.'  Whether boys did, the camera and Bla NYC always have. #We are crazy about Kate Moss and her unconventional looks! # Below some of KM best shots:


early days



looking like Brigitte Bardot


 breathtaking for Fred jewelry, shot by Sonia Sieff
by Mario Testino

French Vogue - 2011

Steven Kleins' shot


Galliano & Moss

Vanity Fair - 2012


by Mirella Afonso

Comments

Bla Popular Posts