Ceci Cela rocks my world.

I visited Ceci Cela's Pattisserie with my girlfriends Daniela Rotelli and Tatiana Abracos,12 years ago, when I first moved to the city. We stopped by to get a birthday cake for a friend's party, and since then I am completely addicted to this place. Ceci Cela is a tiny little famous French patisserie shop in SoHo, one of the coolest neighborhood in NYC. They have a great selection of traditional French pastries. Such as cakes, mousse, parfait, savories, breads, tarts and quiches. The Quiche Lorraine was the best I ever had!!!


The charming and classic atmosphere adds a lot to the experience. Be ready to try the highest artisanal quality french pastry in New York City!!! 


Ceci Cela is conveniently located near the subway station. (green line " 6" Spring st. stop)


55 Spring St
New York, NY 10012-5727
(212) 274-9179

www.cecicelanyc.com

Comments

Bla Popular Posts