Alexander Wang fall 2013 # outrageously stunning!


All eyes are definitely on Alexander Wang this season # a mixture of the future and the past and a large dose of pure genius! Chic, powerful, a little bit punk and young! That's what we saw this Season! 




lots of leather, wool, fur coats and jackets
Wang's focus this time around was on texture and volume #I adore the relaxed, soft, yet very elegant silhouettes he presented at his show! # unique and creative!

  








 #all the fur and the silhouettes but looked amazing but I particularly liked the way Alexander has designed his shoes# extra-super-hiper-cool! # Well-sculpted heels cut diagonally up models' feet and mules disguised themselves in wrapped gray wool # UAU! # need one pair right now!









# Wang's show was fantastic!

 "I had in mind the great couturiers of the '30s, '40s, '50s, but interpreted in T-shirts and sweats — that's me," Wang explained backstage. "It's sportswear, it's what I wear and what I do."

I’m looking forward to his Balenciaga debut in Paris. 

Comments

Bla Popular Posts