Rihanna's 'Rolling Stone' Cover shot by Terry Richardson'



Rihanna was shot by my "idol-photographer" Terry Richardson as the latest Rolling Stone cover star this month and believe, or not, it is the first time that the singer has admitted to be dating Chris Brown again.

“I decided it was more important for me to be happy,” Rihanna tells contributing editor Josh Eells in the new issue of Rolling Stone, out Friday, January 31st 









The gorgeous-splendid-Goddess pictures look stunning 
(like always) but definitely more 'special' than others,in my opinion. I do really appreciate Richardson's work & think that he is one of the greatest photographer of our times ever!

He has shot campaigns for Marc JacobsTom Ford, and Yves Saint Laurent among others & done magazine editorials for publications such as Rolling StoneGQVogueVanity Fairi-D, and Vice. # known to be down-to- earth person, TR lives in Soho and walks his dogs around very often. * I keep seeing him on Prince Street all the time while hanging out at Maria Bonita Spa. #amo!!!






Hopefully one day I will stop him and say how deeply I admire his work! # New York! # New York!



Rihanna Instagram




by Mirella Afonso
Images NET


Comments

Bla Popular Posts