aaHuh??? by: Márcia Schwarz Perel


I cannot tell if it is a quality or a defect, but I tend to over analyze song’s lyrics. Some of them inspire me, some catch my attention already on the title and some …  MAKE NO FREAKING SENSE !!!! I made a list of some songs that, for the life of me, I just can’t get it.

1 .     In Stairway to Heaven, Robert Plant sings the line: “if there’s a bustle in your hedgerow, don’t be alarmed …”  What does a “bustle in your hedgerow” mean?


2 .     Hall & Oates sing a song entitled “ I can’t go for that.” THAT what? So do not go then, so describe it in your song. I indeed have watched Hall & Oates Storytellers on VH1 and no, they did not even go for that, and THAT could be explaining what the hell they will not go for.

3 .     Meatloaf, that I enjoy so much, drives me crazy with the song: “I will do anything for love, but I won’t do that.” Again, THAT what ???? Urgh

4 .     Duran, my beloved, Duran. The Reflex. Simon Le Bon sings that The Reflex is an only child playing in the park. Ok, if he says so ….

5 .     Genesis. Sussudio. Never mind …
                                        


6 .     Naughty by Nature. OPP – Other people’s property? Other people’s … ?

7 .     Hanson. MMMMBop. Do not know what it means, and I am sure that not even the group. Move on to the next, because if you spend more than 5 seconds thinking about this song, it will get stuck in your head for 24 hours.

8 .     Eiffel 65. I’m Blue. La da di, la di dai, la da di la di dai, la da di, la didai. The ARE blue, I guess it is enough said.

9 .     Robbie Williams, Deceptacon. “Microwave yourself today, save it for a rainy day.” Wow, deep …  do not try this at home !!!!

1 .  R Kelly. Basically anything by him is someone trapped in a closet, but Thoia Thoing wins by far. Little boys and girls, if you ever want to know what happens to people when they use substances they should never, listen to Thoia Thoing.


                                     

aaHuh???
by: Márcia Schwarz Perel

Comments

Bla Popular Posts